In January EMSAAC's President appoints a four-member Nominating Committee, chaired by the Immediate Past President. The Committee convenes to recruit and propose a slate of candidates for the Board's approval in March, at which time additional nominees may be added. The Committee then sends each Board member a numbered ballot to be returned by a published deadline, and tabulates the election results. The newly-elected Association officers are announced at the Board Meeting in June.
Our 2014 Nominating Committee includes:
- Cathy Chidester, Los Angeles County EMS (Chair)
- Miles Julihn, Marin County EMS
- Tammi McConnell, Orange County EMS
- Michael Petrie, Santa Clara County EMS
- Rich Todd, El Dorado County EMS